The Joker-Bug 800 fixture throws a beam of light of 5235 footcandles 1.5 feet in diameter from 20 feet, with the spot lens. It throws a beam of 164 footcandles 16 feet in diameter from 20 feet, with a Super Wide lens.
- The Joker-Bug 800 offers the most flexible optical configuration for location lighting.
- It is very powerful in daylight interiors and can operate in any position including pointing straight down.
- The included power supply is electronic, square wave flicker free and multi-voltage. It has an On / Off push button switch and is completely silent (convection cooled).
- The included Beamer optical accessory turns the Bug-Lite into a Joker-Bug, a directional Par unit offering various beam patterns through quick lens changes. The Joker-Bug 800 offers the most flexible optical configuration for location lighting by achieving Spot to Flood ratios 55 to 1 with beam angles from as narrow as 5° to as wide as 45°.
- Use the frosted beaker to soften the light quality emitted from the fixture.